Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today I Adore Chanel.




Obviously I don't actually own any authentic Chanel {maybe one day... but probably not} but I just finished reading a book about her life so I decided to throw on my most Chanel-like threads. I have a quilted purse that I should've used because Chanel didn't really believe in the "pop" of color like I do but... I made it my own :)

She was a pretty impressive woman, she wasn't the kindest but she always followed her heart and didn't apologize for it and I can respect that. Chanel was also an opportunist, she wasn't afraid of taking a chance and trying something new. I was inspired in more than my dress after I finished reading it. It's amazing what we can learn from someone else's life!

Wearing:
Jacket: bycorpus. - $25.00
Blouse: Old Navy - $10.00
Belt: Joe Fresh - $2.50
Flares: GAP - $19.99
Necklace: ALDO - $5.00
Watch: ALDO - $35.00
Bangle: Claires - $1.00
Purse: ALDO - $25.00
Shoes: Payless - gifted

I have to say this is my favorite kind of outfit, I feel my very best when I dress like this. If only everyday this was appropriate or possible.. Maybe one day?

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.