Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today I Adore Long Walks.



You know, in my mind this necklace looked really good with this outfit but I am no longer convinced... but that is what happens when you don't check the mirror before you leave. Lesson learned.

Well on Saturday I had a muscle spasm, said the chiropractor I saw today. {first visit in at least a decade} His name is Dr. Jones, Aqua anyone? Anyways, my back has been pretty sore which has caused me headaches. It is no bueno. So to solve my problem Kennedy and I went for a walk around the neighborhood we live by and it was so refreshing! Luckily enough it was a beautiful day in Rexburg, Idaho.

There were lots of snowmen to see and judge and I have to say I was pretty impressed. Rexburg you have outdone yourself!

Wearing:
Leather Jacket: Diesel - $5.00 {Brand new I might add}
Sweater: Gap - $29.97
Blouse: Old Navy - $6.99
Pants: Joe Fresh - $9.99
Shoes: Payless - $6.99
Necklace: Claires - $1.00
Watch: Aldo - $35.00
Bag: Aldo - $30.00

Hope you have a beautiful day where ever you are :)

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.