Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pinterest Top Fives

Have you heard of Pinterest? Are you on it? If not, you are missing out! These are my top five finds of the week. Eat your hearts out!

1. Adelaide Pencil Skirt $47.00





2. Nordstrom Dress. I love the contrast between the yellow and black & white.


3. I fell in love with this neckline and I love the subtle pattern on this dress. net-a-porter.com


4. This is a vintage Dior dress, is it not to die for? I don't think I would look very good in this color and of course it is missing sleeves but it fun to look at and admire :)


5. I'm not sure where to find this suit but I love the vintage feel to it and the simplicity of the black is perfection.


Hope you enjoyed!

your girl, nb



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.