Monday, May 16, 2011

Hooray For Turquoise Sheds

Okay, ever since I saw Kira Sedgwick at the Golden Globes in her gorgeous Coral dress with Turquoise accessories I haven't been able to forget about it! I found this necklace at Aldo and I almost died! 


We were visiting Kenendys' parents last weekend when I wore this and I really wanted to take pictures in front of a turquoise wall and low and behold there was a old shed a few minutes from there house! 


And just for your information this necklace has 19 strands and Yes, it is heavy.


Wearing: Jacket: Down East find, Belt: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: ALDO, Tee: Smart Set, Jeans: AEO, Shoes: Payless.


Kennedy caught me making a face at him, sometimes he says the silliest things. Hope you have a silly day :)

your girl, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.