Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The. Worst. Ever.

Hello Friends!

I promise I did not die on you, it is finals week and I was in Utah all weekend for General Conference... which was amazing! If you don't know about General Conference it is an event held by our church world-wide bi-annually where we get to here from our Prophet and other church leaders and they give us counsel and inspired teachings. Most of the time it feels like it's catered just for me!

Anyways, I promise that I will have an amazing post up tomorrow.. or at least a better post than yesterdays! {I didn't post yesterday.. haha}. Also I have been asked... we are moving to Barnwell, Alberta... population like 500 so nbd. nuff said.

your girl, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.