Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Guess Who's Back, Back Again...

Nikki's back, tell a friend, guess who's back, guess who's back.... Okay there is my throw back to 2000 Eminem when I thought I was so grown up and way cool. Now I think I am practically a baby and I am still working on that cool thing. Anyways point is I was on a mini hiatus but I am back! Also I am sorry for the absence, I missed you... I hope you missed me!


Well yesterday Kennedy and I had a dance competition and it started at 7:00 p.m. so we arrived at 6:55 p.m. with plenty of time to get organized. Well, we got there and we were pinning the number on Kennedys back when they announced that Waltz was beginning! {Now this was our first competition so we didn't quite realize how things worked} We didn't want to miss our dance so we raced into the ballroom and I ripped off my coat and threw it on a chair and so did Kennedy.... while we are doing this we are literally pushing people out of the way {I kid you not}. We get onto the floor right before they start and find a place in the circle and apologize to the couples who have to move over for us... we then do our dance and it's great. THEN we realize that there is a HUGE line of Waltz Dancers waiting their turn to dance.... we budged in front of EVERYONE.... oops.


So are you digging the sequins? I found this AMAZING, WONDERFUL, ADORABLE, INCREDIBLE shirt at J.Crew this weekend while shopping but it was $78.00 and unfortunately that is just not in my budget. So I was determined to make it myself. After some research I discovered that sequins are not cheap and it would be just as expensive for me to make that shirt all on my own. Sad story right? So if you find a knock off for cheaper OR you really want to make my day you know where to reach me!


Wearing: Necklace: gifted, Top: GAP, Belt: thrifted, Jeans: AEO, Shoes: ALDO

Well it was rainy and windy today so we took refuge in our landing once again. I hope that the weather gets nicer. I am craving sunshine like a crack addict in rehab {is that too much?}. Also did you notice my blog got a makeover today? Thats what happens when you are all done with your finals, lucky me. Let me know what you think! I am way new at all this technology stuff. Anyways I just really want nice weather so send some my way! Have a wonderful day! 

your girl, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.