Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome Michelle Lee!

I now have thirty followers thanks to Michelle Lee! So thank you for following me :) You made my day!


Well I finally got my WI-FI up but for some reason it won't let me upload photos... IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING! Funny story about WI-FI though. When Kennedy and I were in high school we drove by this hotel often {it's on a main road} and it was always offering free WI-FI. We were so confused, and we always wondered "What is wee-fee?" Haha yah... one day we figured it out, thankfully.


Wearing: Trench & Necklace: Forever 21, Top: GAP, Jeans: AEO, Shoes: Spring.


Well folks, for the summer I am going to have to cut down to three posts a week, I know it's really sad. It's just that for work I will be sporting some fancy orange cover alls, basketball shorts and an old Tee... so when I get home I will of course shower but I might not want to actually get dressed up for lounging in my house for the evening... but because of you I will get dressed at least three times a week :) Hope you have a great day!

your girl, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.