Friday, April 15, 2011

A Bang-Up Job

HELLO EVERYONE! I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!


Well I still have no WI-FI in my current home which is why I haven't been posting. So sad right? BUT my I have full confidence that it's coming soon. Anyways this week I finally got a hair cut and had my bangs re-shaped. I don't know if you can tell they are changed up but I feel like a brand new person! Remember how I constantly complained about my hair? Well, no more folks.


So perhaps you noticed the matchy-matchness of this outfit. Normally I avoid wearing my red shoes with my red purse because I am not really a fan of "matching" BUT I made an exception today since I was wearing black. I think it turned out okay, what do you think?

Wearing: Jacket: F21, Top:GAP, Necklace: F21, Belt: Charlotte Russe, Jeans: AEO, Purse: ALDO, Shoes: AE


Alright everyone sorry for being so MIA this week, hopefully by next week we will be all settled in. Have a wonderful weekend!

your girl, nb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.