Sunday, February 13, 2011

Family Fun.


Happy Sunday Everyone! Well this is really the only picture that I was in today so I thought I would put it up! I am wearing my FAVORITE cardigan. Mustard Yellow is a wonderful color and this season I asked "Where have you been all my life anyways?" We were able to get together with a bunch of my cousins that are down in Rexburg as well. We had a delicious sunday dinner: roast, mashed potatoes, GRAVY, salads, home made buns (that were AMAZING). I hope everyone else had a wonderful sunday!

your girl, nb

1 comment:

  1. ooo, so jealous! I'm dying for a mustard cardigan, but I'm a blonde and am not sure how it will look. They look so fantastic on brunettes!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.