Saturday, February 12, 2011

Today I Met Someone Named September

SATURDAY! Today started wonderful with my bowl of banana oatmeal. Whats your favorite breakfast? I think that breakfast is my favorite meal ever. French Toast, Waffles, Cereal, Oatmeal (my fav.), Orange Juice, Eggs... I mean the list goes on and on! When I got married I really wanted breakfast for our family dinner but I wasn't allowed... but it was the only disappointment during the planning so I guess you win some and you lose some!

So I'm not sure how I felt about this outfit... this isn't my favorite cardigan and when I bought this tank top I thought it was adorable but it's hard to wear with things! Also, this morning while I was straightening my hair I kinked my bangs and they were unfixable so I was left with no choice but to braid it! Anyways, this is what I came up with this morning.


Wearing: Cardigan: GAP, Tank: Old Navy, Pants: American Eagle Outfitters, Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Payless, Necklace: Swarovski Jewelers.

P.S. I really did meet someone named September today while I was at work and I thought it was cool.

Your girl, nb

1 comment:

  1. The outfit is great! I love the color from the cardigan and shoes.

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.