Wednesday, December 12, 2012

70. Red







Scarf: Gap $21, Sweater: F21 $12, Pants: Gap $30, Boots: Payless - gifted


This has been my go-to outfit this Fall, I think my necklaces are starting to get jealous because they have been so neglected by my new found obsession with scarfs! Anyways, Red. Red is a power color and it definitely turns heads. A LBD is amazing but you swap that our for a Little Red Dress... watch out world. I think wearing Red gives you a little boost and it is especially fun this time of year because of the holidays. The best part is anyone can wear red, I promise! I look best in a bright red but you might find you look good in a deeper, cooler red. You have to experiment to figure out which shade looks best on you but I assure you that it is out there somewhere! Go and get red in wardrobe! It's a great time to shop for it, all the stores are carrying something red right now. Good luck!

xoxo, nb

P.S. I'm still in need of some guest bloggers. Email me if interested! nicoleberezay@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.