Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tunes on Tuesday: Christmas Edition

 Happy Tuesday Everyone! Christmas is definitely my FAVORITE time of the year... I feel like I live for the Christmas season. In our home Christmas starts the day after Halloween, we just love it! I am a huge lover of music, I think that the music really speaks to the soul and touches us, at least me, in ways that nothing else can. So, I decided to share a few of my favorite Christmas songs with you. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!


Carol of the Bells - The Bird and The Bee



Baby It's Cold Outside - Johnny Mercer & Margaret Whiting



A Mad Russians Christmas -  Transiberian Choir



What Child is This - David Archuleta



Christmas Eve - Justin Beiber



For Unto Us a Child is Born - London Symphony Orchestra

This is my very favorite Christmas song. Every Christmas Eve we turn off all the lights except the Christmas tree lights and we listen to this song very loud and it is so powerful. I am grateful for this time of year and for the special spirit that it brings. I hope you are all able to enjoy that feeling as well.

xoxo, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.