Saturday, October 27, 2012

29. Cotton Scarf










Cotton Scarfs are my favorite accessory for the Fall. I have quite a few from a past scarf phase but they have been sitting on the shelf for a year or so untouched. But this summer I bought these two scarves and I can't get enough of them! I love wearing them. They are a fun way to add a pop of color or pattern to an outfit. It is important to make sure when you buy a scarf that the color is good on you because it will be right on your skin. Accessories are a great way to play with colors that aren't necessarily in your color pallet but scarfs are the exception to that rule! Whats your latest fetish this Fall?

xoxo, nb



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.