Tuesday, October 23, 2012

27. Colored Jacket






Jacket: Gap - gifted, Scarf: Aldo $8, Shirt: Gap $4
Pants: AEO $35, Shoes: Spring $12


Project 100

I love colored jackets... I have quite a few but I think that they are essential if you live somewhere where you are wearing jackets for half the year! Which I do. I love the color of this jacket, it's such a pop of color and a fun way to wear brights into the Fall. If you are worried about color dating a piece just go for a classic shape, the make of this coat is very classic and, honestly, there might be years that I do feel like wearing this pink but because the shape is so classic I know that it will continue to cycle in for a long time.

xoxo, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.