Friday, October 12, 2012

19. Brown Tights







Top: Loft $14, Necklace: eBay $8, Belt: Garage $2.50, Clutch: H&M $12
Skirt: Forever 21 $18, Tights: Old Navy $3, Shoes: Aldo $25


I have to confess brown tights might not be a staple for everyone  BUT if you find that your go-to neutral is brown rather than black or cream rather than stark white then it is definitely a staple you need. I tend to look better in browns and creams so it is necessary for me to have matching hosiery. These are my favorite tights and I can't believe this is their debut on the blog because I wear them the most out of all my tights. 

Well it's Friday which means the weekend has started and the hubs has promised me he's all mine today {because tomorrow he belongs to homework} so I am off the enjoy my day. Hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.