Saturday, October 13, 2012

Currently

I don't typically post on a Saturday but this has been floating around the blogosphere and I think it's kind of fun and I have a schedule for my Project 100 I don't want to mess up... again. So here it goes! Feel free to do it too and leave a link so I can see yours!

.Loving. 
Pumpkin pie . evening walks . free printables . frozen peas . did I say pumpkin pie?
.Reading.
Style Strategy - Nina Garcia
.Watching. 
The Cosby Show... classic.
.Thinking About.
christmas presents for my friends and family :)
.Stressing About.
How to get my etsy shop going
.Looking forward to.
when my hubs is done school
.Making me Happy.
having time to have a clean home, cook, do crafts and spend time with my hubs.

Well there you go :) Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.