Thursday, October 11, 2012

18. Brown Boots





Sweater: Forever 21 $15.80, Necklace: eBay $8.00, Jeans: AEO $40
Purse: Aldo $25, Boots: Payless (gifted)


Whenever I break out my boots it feels like it is really Fall. I am completely enamoured with Fall this year for the first time, ever. Typically I am a summer girl but this year I was counting down the days until I could wear boots, sweater, jackets, scarves, etc. And there is something just lovely about Fall, there's something in the air that's almost magical. So girls time to officially break out the Fall wardrobe, if it still feels like summer where you live, I am terribly sorry.

xoxo, nb

P.S. confession time... I am pretty much done all my Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.