Wednesday, October 10, 2012

17. Brooch

On a Jacket or lapel:
via
In Your Hair
via
On Your Jewelry
via
Project 100

So I do have a few brooches but I wanted to give you some ideas and I didn't feel like taking a lot of different outfit pictures {sorry}. But I feel like the brooch is something that is unexpected but always welcomed. If you google brooch on dress it gives you so many beautiful red carpet looks that were finished off with a beautiful brooch; Michelle Willliams, Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway and many more. What is very cool is if you have an old brooch that belonged to your Grandma or someone in your family. They have been making the baubles for centuries so if you can get your pretty little hands on one with a story, good for you!

xoxo, nb

P.S. Have you ever styled a brooch and how?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.