Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today I Adore Valenes Day.





You're probably thinking "thats embarrassing she totally spelt Valentines wrong..." but actually that is what Kennedy and I call this day. Why? Well... we spent our first Valenes Day together in 2006 and we went down to this park that had an outdoor skating rink. The entire rink was covered with a fresh layer of snow so I suggested that, with our feet, we write Happy Valentines Day so all who saw it would be happy. Kennedy took on Happy and Day while I took care of Valentines except I got a little ahead of myself and when we were done it say Happy Valenes Day... it was funny and cute {?} so we haven't looked back. Happy Valenes Day everyone :)

I wasn't really feeling pink when I got dressed but I wore the red coat to be a little festive. You can't see but the necklace I am wearing is a chain of hearts :) So I took a picture of it by itself... excuse the left over red sprinkle.

Wearing:
Coat: Forever 21 - $5.80
Top: Loft - $9.88
Jeans: AEO - $39.95
Shoes: Payless - gifted
Purse: Aldo - $50.00
Watch: Aldo - $35.00
Headband: Ardenes - $2.00
Necklace: Wrights Jewelry - $12.00

Well I hope everyone enjoys the day no matter if you are in a relationship or not. Love you all <3

xoxo, nb

P.S. Who do you adore today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.