Friday, February 3, 2012

Today I Adore Brittany's.





I am one lucky girl. Why, you might ask? I have had some very special people put in my life. I am always amazed when I look back and see the purpose behind seemingly random occurrences. Three years before I got married I lived with one of my best friends, Brittany, and she has been such a blessing in my life. We grew up together but I learned so much from her while we lived together. I love her like she's my own sister. This last year I met another Brittany and she has changed my life too. I can't imagine my life without these two wonderful ladies {among other amazing ladies I know} and I hope you all have an amazing friend in your life too. Make sure they know you love em'

Wearing:
Trench: Forever 21 - $27.80
Top: Forever 21 - gifted
Skirt: Forever 21 - $7.60
Tights: Old Navy - $2.50
Necklace: Aldo - $5.50
Purse: Aldo - $50.00
Shoes: Report - $12.00

Originally I had on a brown necklace but it wasn't working {I checked the mirror first today} I liked the pop of color this necklace brought to the outfit. Anyways, I really do hope you all have a great friend in your life and remember to have a friend you first must be a friend :)

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.