Friday, January 13, 2012

Today I Adore Gingham




I don't know why but gingham has always made me a little weak in my knees. When I enter a store if there is gingham it will find me because it knows I love it, I just can't get enough.

I also realized that this two posts in a row with my red cardigan which is funny because I don't wear it that often and the pictures were actually taken months apart. I guess thats what happens on Friday the 13th!

Wearing:
Cardigan: Target - $17.50
Top: Joe Fresh - $10.00
Jeans: AEO - $29.99
Boots: Payless - gifted
Necklace: JC Penneys - gifted
Watch : ALDO - gifted

Have a wonderful weekend... stay tuned for some amazing projects!

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.