Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today I Adore Rockin Out.




So for Mr. Berezay's birthday he got Guitar Hero so our house has been filled with some serious classic rock tunes and sore wrists! My Freshman year my roommates and I played Guitar Hero ALL the time... I forgot about sore wrists or my wrists have seriously weakened up.. I guess it's time to strengthen them by playing more Guitar Hero!

Wearing:
Cardigan: Target - $17.50
Shirt: GAP - $14.99
Pants: AEO - $39.95
Necklace:  Wetseal - $7.50
Belt: Thrifted - $1.99
Shoes: Report - $12.99

Anyways, it's time to be responsible and exercise my wrist! Also I would like to note that these pictures are from the Fall but I haven't had a chance to post them yet.

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.