Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today I Adore Fall Celebrations.




Hey guys! Well I made it through the week {again}. I'm a senior at University and my dream of having no classes on Friday has become a reality this semester which means my weekend has begun!  We are getting together with some friends tomorrow for a pumpkin celebration & games {?} either way I'm positive it's going to fun. This semester we have made some really fun new married friends and it makes us feel like married people which is awesome. Aren't new friends awesome? Also old friends are amazing :) Just saying.

Wearing:
Blazer: Forever 21 - $27.80
Top: Old Navy - $4.50
Jeans: AEO - $39.99
Necklace: gifted
Purse: ALDO - $39.99
Belt: GAP - $15.99
Shoes: gifted

Well, when your weekend has begun I hope it is wonderful and perhaps you can celebrate with pumpkin too!

xoxo, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.