Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today I Adore Compliments.




Hey guys! We made it to the middle of the week. So have you heard of Pinterest? It's wonderful. I found a picture this week and this girl was wearing red pants with a camel colored top and I thought it was gorgeous. I sat there sad because I have been searching for red pants but with zero results. But then :) I remembered I had this red skirt and I just purchased this top in Park City two weeks ago... and my outfit was born! Don't you love when that happens?

Wearing:
Top: GAP - $25.99
Skirt: Forever 21 - $8.90
Shoes: Report - $12.99
Belt: Old Navy - free {like 7 years ago!}
Bracelet: American Eagle Outfitters - $3.00
Necklace: Target - $7.99

So today I had several really nice compliments on my outfit from some totally random people and it made me so happy. It made me realize that I certainly need to make an extra effort to compliment people around me. Don't you find that even when you feel 100% confident in how you look/feel it is still an amazing feeling to get a compliment? Maybe I just thrive off of positive reinforcement too much haha. Anyways, I hope you all go out of your way to give someone a compliment this week and make them smile. You are all great!

xoxo ,nb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.