Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Is it Midterms or is it Just Me?


Hey guys, well this week seems crazy and stressful and I am not feeling at my best so the blog has been put on the back burner for right now. But I did want you to all know that I am actually still alive and I am still "blogging". 

I was looking at some other blogs last week and I found myself getting down on myself because everyone looked so great. Reality Check: blog life is not all of real life. Then I thought I would hope my blog doesn't make anyone feel bad {not that I am ya know, that amazing}. The point of my blog is so that I can track what I wear and find what I like and what I don't like, what works on my body and what doesn't. I like looking at other peoples blogs and finding inspiration but sometimes I get caught up in that nasty bug of envy. So dear readers, I hope that when you look at my blog you are slightly amused and find some ideas for your own outfits. Don't ever feel bad because I guarantee you are all wonderful, amazing ladies {or gentlemen?}. I am just a normal person; I have grumpy days, fat days, happy days, silly days and a week {here & there} where I am completely stressed out and I wear my fat hoodie around like it's going out of style... which it is haha. 

Anyways, point is; You are beautiful & wonderful and don't let anyone else make you think otherwise, especially yourself! You guys are all great and I love all your wonderful comments. Have a great day!

xoxo, nb

P.S. I don't actually think it's midterms... which means I'm in trouble in a few weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.