Friday, November 2, 2012

34. Diamond Studs









Scarf: Zara $35, Top: Old Navy $12, Skirt: Forever 21 $8
Shoes: Payless $8, Watch: Aldo $35, Bracelets: Forever 21, Earrings: Claires $1


For earrings it doesn't get much more classic than the diamond stud. Now don't worry I'm not going to go all Kim K on you and tell you these are real 2 carat diamonds. Mine are obviously fake and didn't cost much . Diamond studs (or a lookalike) come in all sorts of sizes, you can get them in a few different cuts and have them placed in gold or silver. I prefer mine to be big but a smaller, or even bigger size might suit you better. One day I hope to have some real rocks on those ears but until then I am fully satisfied with $1 Claires earrings. These are a great investment piece because they are simply timeless, a simple diamond stud is elegant and will never become dated. And the best part (for everyone else) is they can be passed down in the family! Hooray for future heirlooms.

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend,
    You have adorable style & I love how you put together outfits! you go girl!
    True or false you live next to stonebrooke? Thats where I live in rexi? If so that would be awesome/stalkerish. Well- love the blog!
    -Jennie

    http://jenniemossdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.