Monday, October 22, 2012

25. Clutch







Undershirt: Down East $10, Tank: Gap $35, Skirt: Target $25
Shoes: Aldo - gifted, Watch: Aldo $35, Clutch: Spring $20


I have to admit it took my a long time to come to an appreciation for the Clutch. This clutch is actually from my High School graduation and it had been sitting in storage until just recently, isn't that awful? I used to think they were ridiculous because you can hardly hold anything! Now truth be told most of the time I do want a bigger purse but clutch's are perfect for a date night or a night on the town with the girls. They are big enough to hold all the necessities and a simple black one like this isn't going out of date any time soon. You can't even tell it's five years old! Yikes... that makes me feel old!

xoxo, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.