Friday, September 21, 2012

84. Sun Hats



Some of you probably don't know this but I am a pretty big Audrey Hepburn fan. I admire women that carried themselves with such grace and class. I hope one day when my posterity looks back at me they will think the same {keeping my fingers crossed}. Anyways, Audrey was a bit of a Sun Hat fan. I think Sun Hats are so classy and timeless but I don't own one yet. I can't even tell you how many times I have almost  bought one. I can never seem to justify the expense but now looking back 50 years at pictures the styles are still the same so I think that it is certainly worth the investment whether you are paying $10.00 for it or more. Also if you spend a significant {or insignificant} amount of time at the lake or beach it's practically a necessity. You want to protect your pretty skin right?

xoxo, nb

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.