Thursday, September 20, 2012

83. Sundress







Cardigan: Playhouse - gifted, Sundress: AEO $20.00, Necklace: Forever 21 $7.80, Belt: Charlotte Russe $1.50, Shoes: Payless $4.50


The Sundress. If I ever have a summer pregnancy I think I will live in Sundresses. They are basically the jeans and tee of dresses. They are super comfy and can easily be dressed up or down. This dress could be given a denim jacket and some boots and instantly become a cute casual outfit. Or you could add some sandals and long pendant necklace. Really, the possibilities are endless. I hunted for this white Sundress for three  years... yes, three years. So if it takes you some time to find the dress that is just right for you don't dismay, it's out there somewhere!

xoxo, nb

P.S. Again, a sundress in January just seemed a bit frightening for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.