Wednesday, September 19, 2012

74. Sandals









Shirt: Joe Fresh - gifted, Necklace: Forever 21 $7.80, Shorts: Gap $7.50, Sandals: Walmart $10.00


So yes, I am admitting on a fashion blog that I bought my sandals at Walmart! For some reason it just seems like I shouldn't but the fact of the matter is typically each season there is some "new" sandal that every one must have and often sandals don't last much longer than a season or two before they wear out. So my advice is; if you don't have a huge shopping budget don't spend the bulk of your budget on sandals, unless you are a shoe fanatic. Then go crazy! But honestly, I get so many compliments on these sandals and they are pretty basic and they were super cheap and I love them! Bonus :)

xoxo, nb

P.S. You might notice I skipped a few numbers... for some reason Sandals in the middle of January seemed like a foolish idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.