Thursday, September 27, 2012

12. Black Purse






Sweater: Ann Taylor $10, Necklace Joe Fresh $7, Purse: Aldo {gifted}
Jeans: AEO $40, Shoes: Payless $8


I love my black purse but I have a bit of a purse fetish. Most girls have a shoe fetish but for me it's all about my purses. Now, I understand not everyone needs an endless supply of purses like I do so here is my philosophy on purses. It is important, that at the minimum, you have a black purse and a brown {or any kind of neutral} purse. This way no matter what you are wearing it will match. If we are going to get technical then you should also have a variety of sizes but honestly if you are only going to have one purse make it a good sized black one. A black purse will never look dated and it will look clean for a very long time.

xoxo, nb

P.S. I just opened up my Etsy shop last week, go check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.