Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today I Adore Wonderful Possibilities.




So two days in a row... pretty much I'm on fire right? I'm not sure if you know this but I am graduating in three weeks from university. That means I will be a legit grown up. Like no jokes... time to find a career or get knocked up. I'm thinking for now I am going to be finding a job and we'll worry about babies a little later. So jobs. I have all these amazing ideas about what I want to do and now I wish I was Oprah Winfrey and I could actually do a million things in a day and actually accomplish them! Well maybe one day...

Wearing:

Top: Joe Fresh - $14.99
Necklace: Target - $7.99
Pants: AEO - $29.99
Shoes: Report - $12.00
Watch: Aldo - $29.99

Anyways I hope you are all busy thinking of wonderful possibilities.

xoxo, nb

What did you adore today?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.