Wednesday, May 30, 2012

To Anyone Who's Listening.

Well it's sure been awhile. I don't even know where to start.


  • I Graduated from University! Woo Hoo :)

  • We got to fly out to Toronto to visit my Brother and had an amazing time. He is in rehab now and will be flying home in about a month. We are so excited!
This was taken 6 weeks ago, since then Ty has made so many improvements!
Kennedy and I are staying at our parents home since they are back and forth from Toronto. We've had a lot of fun hanging with my sister and working. Okay.. working hasn't been that fun but thats okay.
I promise I am still getting dressed... but mostly in neon orange coveralls... good thing orange is so trendy now right? But I did take a purposeful break from blogging to focus on other things but I think I am ready to come back... I can't promise I will be super steady at first since honestly I don't really get "blog dressed" during the week but I will do better.
Anyways... stay tuned :)

xoxo, nb.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.