Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tis' The Season.

Hello everyone... I know I've been a little MIA this week and I honestly feel bad and I miss posting! However, we are home with our families and I have been relaxing in my lulu's and comfy sweaters... not exactly blog material. Yes, I do wear yoga pants and sweaters just like you! No shame here. But I am in the midst of planning a get together for our friends from high school and I have been perusing through Pinterest for inspiration. Here are my ideas for refreshments!









So this is what I am thinking: red velvet mini cupcakes with buttercream frosting sprinkled with coconut, peppermint candy canes, white chocolate covered raspberries, white chocolate dipped oreos, cheese and crackers and maybe some rolls honey butter.

What do you think? Are you throwing any parties this Christmas? How are you doing it?

If so, good luck to you!

xoxo, nb



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.