Monday, March 19, 2012

Today I Adore Confessions

My husband is super talented, he took this picture. I am so proud and I just wanted to share his talent with you guys!
So as of lately I have not been a very good blogger. With my brothers accident and school I just haven't been feeling it but today it dawned on me that it is time to get back into blogging. One of the blogs I follow does Confession Monday and she got the idea from here. I'm supposed to link up but I can't figure it out so if anyone knows how... please enlighten me!

So here we go...

I confess that my hair baffles me... it dries pin straight which is probably amazing but I don't know how to do anything else!

I confess when I see someone carrying a purse and a backpack it makes me angry.. if you do that don't take offence... it just drives me crazy. Just put your stuff in your backpack!

I confess I am addicted to Gossip Girl

I confess I ate 6 dessert roles today {they were so good}

I confess last night I kept me and Kennedy up past our bed time watching the Discovery Channel - Wild Russia.. guys it was crazy.

I confess I can eat 12 cups of popcorn in a sitting... no I am not exaggerating.

I confess I picked the Norfolk upset on my bracket but it was total dumb luck.

I confess I grew up in Canada and I now live in Idaho but I HATE anything that has to do with winter.

I confess I always check myself out in any mirror I come by... even if its not really even a mirror. Vain much?

I confess I am uber competitive but I try so hard not to be... in fact I avoid situations of competition.

Well now you know ten more random facts about me. I think that I am going to keep doing this. Well now I am off to watch some Hawaii 5-O and snuggle with K... and I might have another dessert roll :) I am going to share the recipe with you soon, you will be so glad I did and then you will probably eat 6 in one day too :)

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.