Wednesday, June 19, 2013

2013 Recap

Well I'm not sure if there is anyone still out there and I apologize I have been completely MIA this year... it's only June afterall. As you know I'm expecting and pregnancy has gone rather smoothly but I decided to not really worry about the blog while I was pregnant. I know most bloggers do the whole maternity style and perhaps for the last few months I'll give that a try because I feel pretty great now but I just wanted to focus on being comfortable and healthy. I know... comfortable is like a 4-letter word for fashion bloggers! But when suddenly you are literally sharing your body with someone comfort becomes pretty important. I am very excited for fashion post-baby, I like my maternity clothes but I have seriously missed utilizing my entire wardrobe! We'll see what effect this baby actually has on my body and how soon I get to get back into my wardrobe. Wish me luck!














xoxo, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.