Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today I Adore Blessings.




Hey all. Well it's been awhile since I last posted. My brother is still with is and he seems to be making small steps of progress every day! This experience has been filled with ups and downs but it has been truly humbling to see all the blessings that have poured in. My brother is truly an exceptional individual and I think it is incredible that although is under heavy sedation his example is effecting people around the world. I wish my brother did not have to go through this trial but I really believe that good can come from any situation and I know that this will be no exception. Thank you everyone who has said a prayer on our behalf, I wish for you the greatest blessings.

These pictures are actually from the summer... let's hope they inspire mother nature to bring us some weather like that!

Wearing:
Dress: American Eagle Outfitters - $20.00
Belt: Garage - $4.99
Necklace: Aldo - $15.99
Shoes: Walmart - $7.99
Bangles:  Aldo - $4.99

So I just realized I did a very similar outfit here. My first double... oops. What can I say... I've had a lot on my mind! Anyways, have a wonderful day and tell those you love that you love them.

xoxo, nb

P.S. what did you adore today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.