Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today I Adore Water.




We are 70% water.. I think thats crazy? I am the worst at drinking water and I can totally feel it. So I am very appreciative that we have clean water here and for my Camelback that makes drinking water a little easier. 

Kennedy is the very best at drinking water so we have decided that every other time he takes a drink of water he is going to text me and remind me to take a drink... I think it's going to work out well aside from the frequent bathroom trips that are inevitable.

So remember how I said I was obsessed with this blue purse... I wasn't kidding. I love how this blue pops against the black and white.  I've had this top for awhile but I haven't ever worn it with pants {crazy right?} but I liked how it worked with the wide-legged trousers, especially because they are a little higher waisted, I think it worked well.

Wearing:
Top: Old Navy - $15.00
Pants: Gap - $19.99
Trench: Forever 21 - $21.50
Belt: Joe Fresh - $2.50
Necklace: JC Penneys - gifted
Purse: Aldo - $25.00
Shoes: Payless - gifted

Well everyone, have a wonderful day and don't forget to get your H2O!

xoxo, nb

P.S. What do you adore today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.