Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Today I Adore Conquering Fears.




Today I attempted to conquer three fears:
1. Wear Red & Pink together, that fear comes mostly from color blocking but baby steps!
2. Take out my earrings and try new ones... that was a half success, literally. I got one earring out but I could NOT get my other one out. I was afraid I was going to rip my earring through my ear! That is not a fear I feel like conquering through experience.
3. Ponytails in pictures... I feel like I always look better in real life with a ponytail.

I think my experience was mostly a positive success... tomorrow I will hopefully get my other earring out of my ear and I will attempt the Pink & Red color scheme again another day.

Wearing:
Sweater: Old Navy - $10.00
Blouse: Joe Fresh - $10.00
Jeans: AEO - $29.90
Boots: Famous Footwear - $50.00
Necklace: Forever 21 - $7.50
Watch: Aldo - $35.00

I challenge all of you to conquer a fear today, big or small... even if it's a half attempt like some of mine :)

xoxo, nb

P.S. What are you adoring today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.