Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today I Adore Clarification.



This is Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire. I am going to frame this picture big one day.

I don't normally post on a Saturday but I felt like I needed to clarify a few things with my followers and readers!

  1. I really do appreciate everyone who reads and follows my blog
  2. I LOVE getting comments and I will always comment back
  3. I end my posts with P.S. What did you adore today? I decided to do this because I wanted my blog to be a place where people could think about something good from their day. I would love to hear about anything good {big or small} that happened in your day. I've never had anyone reply to my question {which is totally okay!} but I just wanted you guys to know I really would love to know what you adored today!
Again, I really appreciate you guys and love when you comment because I feel like I get to know you all a little better! Thanks :)

xoxo, nb

P.S. Please let me know what you adored today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.