Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today I Adore Mr. Berezay.



Happy Birthday to the best husband in the whole wide world! Marriage is truly an amazing blessing when it is done with the right person, at the right time, and in the right place. I hope you all find a man as amazing as mine. He is my best friend and he blesses my life in ways that I could never have imagined.

Wearing:
Blazer: Forever 21 - $27.80
Top: GAP - $15.00
Pants: AEO - $39.95
Shoes: Payless - $6.99
Watch: ALDO - $35.00 {gifted}
Necklace: Forever 21- $4.80
Purse: ALDO - $25.00 {gifted}

As you can see we got our first snowfall of 2012 today. Mr. Berezay loves snow so it was just for him :)

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.