Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Today I Adore Re-evaluations

Hey guys, I'm still alive. I had a bit of a rough week last week AND so did Mother Nature so we both decided that there would be no fancy pictures taken. I'm trying to re-evaluate why I have this blog and what exactly I want to accomplish from it. I'll be back shortly and I am sorry for the absence. I have some exciting new projects to share with you and some fun outfits. In the mean time enjoy my top five pins from this week on Pinterest.



If it only it actually looked like that outside! That would be a dream come true.


I just finished reading this book on Coco Chanels life which I will be posting about later so I felt inspired to see if the company still honored all that she stood for; I was not disappointed. 



I have been really into chunky necklaces lately, they are just such a statement to me, I love it!




One day when I have kids I am totally doing this but in the mean time I would love to get B&W pictures of us or iconic people throughout history. That would be so cool!


And I just thought this one was cute and funny. You can't go wrong with silly babies.


Have a great day everyone and thanks for always taking the time to read my posts and for all your lovely comments!

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.