Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today I Adore Talents.



I feel like I often start my posts out with an apology which must mean I am consistently inconsistent with my posting.. perhaps that will be a new years resolution? Well today I adore talents. I have been alive for about 22 1/2 years now and I hadn't really given knitting much thought but then about a month ago I learned how and I love it! See this scarf I'm wearing? Yah, I made that! It just reminded me that you are never to old to learn a new trick :)

Wearing:
Cardigan: GAP - $25.99
Top: Gap - $12.99
Jeans: AEO - $29.99
Boots: ALDO - $49.99
Scarf: Handmade by Me! - undisclosed :)

So I'm thinking of selling these scarves online, I did some searching around Etsy to see what people charged for them and it was WAY more than I had anticipated but then I remembered that a scarf like this takes like ten hours to knit... I don't know why it takes so long and maybe I am just exceptionally slow but now that I have learned how to knit I understand why knitted accessories cost so much! Especially hand made. Anyways, everyone... have a wonderful day and I will try not to be scarce :) But we are in the midst of finals and I am a little overwhelmed!

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.