Monday, November 21, 2011

Today I Adore Vacations.


Hey guys, obvi this is an old picture as you can see the grass and its green and I didn't even need a coat. How I miss those days... anyways. We are on vacation :) visiting family in Canada and it is the best... this morning we didn't have anything to do and it felt SO good. Last week was crazy as we were getting ready for our vacation so now we need to rest from our preparation :)

Wearing:
Top: Old Navy - $6.99
Belt: Thrifted - $1.99
Pants: Gap - $19.99
Shoes: Report - $12.99
Necklace: Target - $7.99
Purse: ALDO - $49.99
Bracelets: AEO - $3.99

Well I hope everyone gets to have a little bit of a vacation this week I`m not promising as many posts this week but we`ll see what I can do :)

xoxo, nb

P.S. what did you adore today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.