Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today I Adore Venting.



Have you ever had one of those days where everything bottles up inside of you and you are going to explode? Well, I experienced one of those days and Kennedy was so wonderful today. This month we are sticking to a tight budget to prepare for the holiday season and school has been crazy so we haven't spent much quality time together SO tonight we went on a date. It was so great to just sit down to dinner with him and talk and vent; he's the best. Anyways, I hope you guys have someone to vent to because it is extremely therapeutic. But I love talking so... maybe that's just me :)

Wearing:
Sweater: GAP - $35.00 {as a side note this sweater was hand knitted... now that I know how to sew I understand why it was originally $100.00+, it would take forever!}
V-Neck: GAP - $15.00
Jeans: AEO - $39.99
Necklace: Target - $7.99
Belt: Garage - $4.99
Purse: Maurices - $9.99 {this is my only purse not from ALDO but I loved the print and it was a good price and I struggled with my purchase at first but it's growing on me... do you guys have any 'storist' tendencies like me? [as in prejudices]}
Boots: ALDO - $49.99

Well sorry for all the parenthesis, guess I had a lot to say :) Anyways, have a great day!

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.