Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today I Adore Accomplishing Goals




Guys, I graduate in April! I registered for my very last semester of University this week and it felt really good! I haven't gotten the senioritis bug yet but the idea of graduating is becoming more and more appealing, especially as finals are nearing and papers are piling up {no thanks}. Also I was having lunch today with some of my very favorite friends and we were talking about how good you feel when you eat healthy and are working out regularly, it's so amazing how awesome you feel... too bad it takes a lot of discipline haha. But the point is it feels really great when you accomplish something and see the fruit of your labors, it certainly feels better than giving up and quitting even though those options sometimes seem a lot easier.

Wearing:
Coat: Zara - $100.00
Sweater: GAP - $19.99
Top: GAP - $12.99
Tank: Down East - $7.99
Jeans: AEO - $39.99
Headband: Ardenes - $1.99
Necklace: Ardenes - gifted {from my husband in high school! Crazy.}
Shoes: Payless - $7.99

So if you guys are trying to do something and it seems really hard picture your end product... I will too!

xoxo, nb

P.S. What did you adore today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.