Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Vaca.

Hello friends...

Apparently I decided to take a two weeks vacation and not tell anybody! I have discovered that I seriously struggle to be super committed to blogging in the summer. I will be the first to admit that it's really hard for me to remember my wonderful little blog and all my awesome blog friends. So I apologize for being so MIA these past few weeks and for the future... because summer is just hard!


Wearing:
Top: GAP - free with gift card
Belt: Garage Co. - $7.50
Necklace: Plato's Closet - $2.50
Bangles: Forever 21 - $3.50
Purse: ALDO - $50.00
Jeans: AEO - $49.50
Wedges: Report Shoes - $15.00

Anyways hopefully my lack of posting means I am super busy having fun and I hope that you guys are so busy having fun you haven't missed me to much! But come Fall I think we will have a happy reunion of four posts a week :) Let's all look forward to that shall we? Until then, enjoy your summer!

xoxo, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.