Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thoughts of Thursday.


So obviously it's not Thursday but in actuality it is Tuesday BUT I found this quote and I really loved it. Starting this week Thursday will be dedicated to amazing quotes by incredible people and Gordon B. Hinckley was an incredible individual. I will always hold a special place in my heart for him as he was the only prophet I had known until he passed away when I was 19. 

This is such a comforting quote and if any of you are feeling frustrated or discouraged about something I hope that this helps. I know that Heavenly Father loves each of us and sometimes life is hard but that is just part of our journey through life so "keep trying, be believing, don't get discouraged; things will work out." - Gordon B. Hinckley.

your girl, nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.