Monday, May 9, 2011

Patience is a Virtue.

Hello my lovely friends! Well last week was my first week of work {7-3:30} which was a huge adjustment from my three weeks of vaca. So I did not post because I was a tired face after each day. BUT I have devised a system of posting so here is the plan:


I will post outfits MWF and then on TTH I am going to some fun little posts. I feel good about it so I hope you're down! Also when I took these pictures I was in one of my weird moods and I feel like my pictures suffered but I really liked my outfit so just go with it :)


Wearing: Cardigan, Belt  & Necklace: F21, Tank: Smart Set, Jeans: AEO, Shoes: ALDO


Well, I have a good feeling about this week, I think it's going to be a good one. I hope yours is spectacular! 

your girl ,nb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.