Monday, February 7, 2011

The Little Black Dress

LBD - The Little Black Dress, an essential for any girls wardrobe. There is something so simple yet so chic about the LBD, it can be turned into the perfect dress for almost any occasion. I have been on a mission foryears looking for the perfect LBD and I have found it to be very difficult, especially when you want to take the emphases off of “little”! I came across this site, and maybe some of you are familiar with it already but let me introduce you to Shabby Apple. All of there dresses are amazing and can still be worn while upholding your dress standards. I’ve featured a few of there LBD’s but there are lots of colors, styles and shapes to choose from!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say and responding back.